CNC Turner Setter / Operator (Fanuc + Manual Guide)
Competitive rates of pay – plus some overtime and profit related bonus
Are you a CNC Turner Setter / Operator looking for a vibrant and progressive working environment?
Do you have experience in a subcontract services setting? Can you efficiently set and operate with Fanuc & Manual Guide controls?
If so…, this is your opportunity to join a close-knit team in a busy and cutting-edge subcontract precision engineering environment.
At Field Engineering, you’ll be at the heart of innovative mechanical work involving mild steel, stainless steel, super duplex, brass, aluminium, and plastic manufacturing.
Multi-tasking and always in the thick of the action, you’ll be regularly setting and operating CNC multi-axis lathes, using Fanuc controls (some machines have Manual Guide).
Join us, an established and respected business now in its 54th anniversary year, and be valued as a loyal, hardworking employee.
- Some overtime available at time and a half.
- Annual bonus potential, based on individual performance and company profit
- Working hours 7.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 7.30am to 1.30pm Friday.
- 24 days’ annual leave, with bank holidays on top
- 3% contributory pension
- Sick pay scheme after 2 years service
- Wage review after 3 month probation with pay increase based on ability.
- Industry experience in a subcontracting environment – familiarity with daily changes
- Setting & Operating CNC multi-axis lathes (two axis experience is a minimum; four axis would be ideal) with minimal supervision – at least five years’ experience
- The ability to change and reset machines, multiple times per day, independently
- Attention to detail – first-off inspections using Vernier, thread gauges and bore mic’s
- A good work ethic; you’ll have demonstrated reliability and loyalty in previous positions
- Organised; the ability to multitask, looking after one or two machines, at any given time
Please submit an up-to-date CV, tailored to this opportunity. Thank you for your interest in joining Field Engineering.