CNC Programmer (Turner)
Competitive rates of pay – plus overtime and profit related bonus
Are you a CNC Programmer looking for a vibrant and progressive working environment?
Do you have experience in a subcontract services setting? Can you efficiently program with Fanuc controls?
If so…, this is your opportunity to join a close-knit team in a busy and cutting-edge subcontract precision engineering environment.
At Field Engineering, you’ll be at the heart of innovative mechanical work involving mild steel, stainless steel, super duplex, brass, aluminium, and plastic manufacturing.
Multi-tasking and always in the thick of the action, you’ll be programming and setting CNC multi-axis lathes, using Fanuc controls (all programming is done on the machine).
Join us, an established and respected business now in its 50th anniversary year, and be valued as a loyal, hardworking employee.
- Time-and-a-half overtime, Monday to Thursday evenings and Saturday mornings (up to 12 hours available per week)
- Annual bonus potential, based on individual performance and company profit
- Working hours 7.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday and 7.30am to 1.30pm Friday.
- 24 days’ annual leave, with bank holidays on top
- 3% contributory pension
- Partial sick pay scheme – based on years of service.
- Industry experience in a subcontracting environment – familiarity with daily changes
- Programming and Setting CNC multi-axis lathes (two axis experience is a minimum; four axis would be ideal) with minimal supervision – at least five years’ experience
- The ability to change and reset machines, multiple times per day, independently
- Attention to detail – first-off inspections using Vernier, thread gauges and bore mic’s
- A good work ethic; you’ll have demonstrated reliability and loyalty in previous positions
- Organised; the ability to multitask, looking after one or two machines, at any given time
Please submit an up-to-date CV, tailored to this opportunity. Thank you for your interest in joining Field Engineering.