September 2019 – Skilled CNC Turner Setter/Operator (Fanuc)
CNC Turner – Setter/Operator
Salary: Great rates of pay (depending on experience and skill) – plus overtime and bonus
Benefits: Training, Annual salary reviews, Time-and-a-half overtime, available Monday to Friday, Annual bonus potential, based on individual performance and company profit, 3% contributory pension, 24 days’ annual leave, with bank holidays on top
Hours: Full time, Permanent, 7.30am to 4.30pm Monday to Thursday, 7.30am to 1.30pm Friday plus up to 8 hours overtime during the week.
Location: Poole, BH16 5SJ
Your skills provide the mechanical solutions that make great designs happen; you can be proud of what you do, what you help produce, and who you help succeed.
We are a close-knit team and a growing business that specialises in sub-contract precision engineering services. Backed by on-site and external training courses, they develop their employees and encourage growth, autonomy and initiative.
Due to continued success we are looking to recruit a CNC Turner with industry experience in a subcontracting environment to join their team.
- Sub-contract precision engineering – mild steel, stainless steel, super duplex, brass, aluminium and plastic manufacturing
- Setting and operating (Fanuc) CNC multi-axis lathes – all programming is done on the machine by two other engineers
- Inspecting, using verniers, gauges and micrometers
- Maintaining a clear workstation
The Ideal candidate:
- Industry experience in a subcontracting environment; a familiarity with frequent, daily changes
- Good experience setting and operating CNC multi-axis lathes (Fanuc)
- The ability to change and reset machines multiple times per day, independently and without supervision
- Attention to detail; capable of conducting first-off inspections using Vernier, gauges and micrometers
- Good work ethic; you’ll have demonstrated reliability, pro-activity and loyalty in previous positions
- Organised; the ability to multitask, looking after one or two machines, at any given time
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!